Sunday, April 17, 2011

They have garbage trucks in Paris

Hallaluiah! I've found an app that let's me post to my blog! Perhaps now I can post a bit more frequently.

The time change has been hard to adjust to. We were tired after the flight Friday and slept for several hours in the afternoon and then went back to bed after ten. We woke up at our usual time for us which is 5:30ish for us. Is it our fault that it's 9 difference between Paris and home making it 12:30 here? Once we finally got going we did okay for the day but last night Karen woke up around 2:00 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. The clanging of garbage cans and the sound of breaking glass early this morning as the trash collectors made their way up the street didn't help. There is also a nightclub right across the street and they start heading home around 3am slightly louder than when they entered. The joys of world travel.

Well just when I get going good with this somebody insist I do something different. Description of the magnificant Louvre will have to wait. Later!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment